Sunday, June 5, 2011

SPIDERS.

Seriously, spiders are one of my biggest fears. Tonight I swear, I had a brush with death! haha
Ok. So...that is a little dramatic. Here is the story. haha

I'm looking for something healthy to eat since it was midnight and I was a little hungry. Nothing good is in the house so I wanted to check the garage. I put on a pair of flip flops and go in the garage. I looked in the cupboard but there was nothing so I was going to look in the freezer for like fruit or something. Walk towards the freezer and I felt my leg go through what felt like a spider web but it didn't completely phase me. However, I took one more step and it was still on my leg. I look down and a BLACK spider is hanging off that little strand of web on my LEG. It was huge! So. I muffled my tiny scream, the family is asleep and while running KICKED off my flip flops, slammed the door shut, and went all the way up stairs. Far away from that sucker. bahaha. I almost died. If the spider didn't almost kill me, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and THAT was going to kill me. hahaha

SO. Now, I'm a little paranoid. Ok. So, very paranoid. haha I feel like its on me still. :P AND i'm not hungry anymore. haha I wish spiders didn't exist. Maybe one day they'll all just die and we won't have anymore spiders.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment