Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reasons.

Well, not reasons, just A reason.

I knew this feeling would come back and would be intensified...it has. Here I am left breathless. Thinking about the last few hours. I don't even know why I am posting about this. Although, this is quite vague. Stop reading now if you don't want to be totally lost. hahaha

I just. Oh my goodness. Right now, I know that I need to put my walls down and stop having SO much self control. At THIS moment...my wall is down and I just feel free.

We can control things from happening, we can have reasons to hold back, and so on. I still am holding onto the reason I had in my head because now I just can't even think. My knees are weak and I feel like I have SO much to say.

LIFE. Its funny. You can make up all these reasons to not go for anything. You can come up with a million excuses why it is a bad idea. BUT...sometimes in the end you just see you were being stubborn and that life only stops when you stop living. So, here is to living. Here is to stepping outside our comfort zones. Here is to letting go of our insecurities and worries. Here is to living...every day...in the moment.

"Its not about the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away." Live for those moments. So, as I sit here breathless. I've learned a valuable lesson. If only I could ever say the words my heart longs for me to say.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment