Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Camp.

There is SO much to say/share about camp! I can't even begin, there is just so much. haha
This post though...I want to talk about the spirit you feel at Girl's Camp (then in later posts I will talk about activities and such).
The moment you get to camp, you just feel closer to your Heavenly Father and at peace with everything. It is incredible really. So incredible, that you are moved in many ways. Tears flow easier when you feel this spirit. Smiles appear and never fade. Laughter rings through the mountain. It is just unbelievable.
Through singing, inspirational speakers, evening star, and even the fun stuff like skits...you just feel the spirit so strong. It is the kind of spirit you want to always feel throughout your everyday life. I just cannot even put into words how amazing camp truly was. The girls have such strong testimonies and such sweet spirits in them. It blessed me to be around them.
With feeling the spirit THAT strong up there, I was not exempt from shedding tears. haha I haven't cried that much in SO long! I swear. Someone would sing...I'd be in tears. Someone would share a spiritual thought...I'd be in tears. Someone would SMILE...well you get the point. haha I just had this strong feeling all week. That I was in the right place, at the right time, helping one girl at a time. It was just a beautiful week and I am so thankful I got to be up there again. I HOPE I get to be a MAC again. :D
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment