Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Difficult.

I see other people's trials around me and it just makes me think mine aren't that hard. It could be worse. But then I think...well they're hard to me. There is just so much running through my mind. I wish I could just talk it all out. However, I hate feeling like a downer in the conversation. or like I'm being a bother. or like I'm being pessimistic. I just don't enjoy talking about my problems and putting them on others. So. I hold it in. I hold it in all the time...ALL the time. That is just who I am.
Friends say I can talk to them if I need to...so I don't know why I don't. I just don't want to be a bother. I really don't. Man. I just don't know if I can hold everything in any longer. At least I always know that I can pray to my Heavenly Father and KNOW that He is listening...and actually wants to hear what I'm feeling. He wants to know what I'm going through. Just gotta pray. Talk it out.
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment