Saturday, June 25, 2011

Faith.

So. I got back from camp just yesterday (a post about it will be coming REAL soon!) and all day today I have been really out of it. I don't know what it is. Something feels off. Somehow i've gotten to feel completely alone today. It is just a feeling.

Through these feelings, I had a thought just come to me. "Sometimes life gets you down so that the Lord can pick you up." It was the perfect thought. I felt so much good at camp and then to come back to "reality"... I guess I feel like i'm in a funk. hah

Well, thank goodness for faith. I have faith that through the Lord I can get back to feeling just fine. I have faith that if I just rest in him, He will not fail me...He will not let me fall. He will not.

That is all for now. Watch out for my next post, it will be all about Girl's Camp. (:
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment