Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hugs.




So, do you ever look forward to seeing someone because you just want to hug them? or do you compare how everyone hugs differently? or do you try to hug people like you want to be hugged?

OK. Well, I do like...all the above. haha A hug is defined as a "quick embrace". Or something like that. Anyways, I promise there is some kind of point to this post. Bear with me, I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night. haha

I think a hug should make you feel safe, loved, happy, and all that. It shouldn't be awkward or make you feel uncomfortable...if it does then that is not a proper hug. haha So. I've had friends hug me, pick me up, and spin me. Fun hugs. haha Then I have friends that like to do that stupid side hug, then you feel like just an "eh friend". Then you have those hugs where you just embrace eachother and when you come out of it, you just keep holdong eachother at the waists looking into eachother's eyes. AND then, I have friends (like my best friend Ryan. haha) that give amazing hugs. Where if you are having a hard time and you hug them, you just DON'T want to let go at ALL because they make you feel better.

I like hugs that just make me feel like I'm loved. Especially, like today, when I felt the whole world was against me. I mean. That is obviously not true but last night I just had everything hit me like a ton of bricks. SO. To get a really tight hug that was heartfelt made me feel better, meant the world to me tonight. So to the few of you tonight that gave me amazing hugs, I thank you. Seriously. Let's all hug eachother like we mean it. Alright? (:

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment