Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vacation. (:

Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. Utah. UTAH. UTAH!

Ok, my point is made...I'm EXCITED! hahaha I haven't been for at LEAST 2 or 3 years and I miss my family up there SO much that it hurts. Like, my heart literally hurts because I miss them so much. haha The only thing I hate about vacations is: Packing. UGH! The worst thing to do is pack. haha Ask my family, I pretty much procrastinate packing until day OF or the night before. I am so busy that I plan on packing night before. I'm just going to stay up all night. Then sleep on the way up. (: Good plan, I think. The problem is this, I only have ONE pair of jeans!! hahaha SO. I have to get a couple pairs while I am up there. RIGHT when we get there because the jeans I have now don't work with my BOOTS! ... that is not okay. haha Anyways, I'm seriously SO thrilled to be going up. Except that I hate the cold and its freezing...who cares. Its just a week. I so wish though that I could be up there longer! But I gotta be back in time for Tori's wedding.

ALSO, I get to see Kelly while I am up there!!! HOLY crap. I'm excited...I get to see my best friend. (: AH! And I get to see a couple of other friends. Hopefully my Uncle can hook us up with free bowling or something.(; hahaha Because a lot of people are going to be up there at the same time. I gotta ask him. Well. I've got to get ready for the rest of my day. Its "greaser day" for Kylie's bday, since a couple of us will be missing her birthday dinner. :P

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment