Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spiritual thought for FHE.

SO. I have to give the small spiritual thought for FHE on Monday...and let me tell you, I am actually kinda nervous!! I'm not even kidding you, I am! hahaha Every one that usually give them just seem SO natural at it and strong and now I have to do it. MAN. Anyways, I've decided on something for it so now I just have to give it. ahh. As I was making the decision on what message I should give I came across this quote again. I LOVE it. I get these "LDS Nuggets" sent to me via e-mail. Some days it is crazy how PERFECT they are for me and that moment. This one...this is perfect:

"Perfection does not come in this life, but we exercise faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and keep our covenants. President Monson has promised, “Your testimony, when constantly nourished, will keep you safe.” We push our spiritual roots deep, feasting daily on the words of Christ in the scriptures. We trust in the words of living prophets, placed before us to show us the way. We pray and pray and listen to the quiet voice of the Holy Ghost that leads us along and speaks peace to our soul. Whatever challenges arise, we never, never leave Him."
-- Neil L. Andersen,"Never Leave Him"


Pray. Listen. Grow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment