Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Prayer.



The most simple principle that is taught in the church: Prayer.
Its amazing to know that all around you may be chaotic BUT if you have Faith in the power of prayer, everything will be OK. I sometimes feel as if I am being pushed out of a group or like old times are crumbling around me. However, I know the Lord is ALWAYS with me. To stand by me, to pick me up when I fall, to hold me steady when I stumble. This is my testimony, that prayer helps in any situation. Peace is found in the knowledge the Savior gives and he gives that knowledge to us when we ask. "Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you..." I know this church is true. I know that through hard times like these I can hold onto the Savior with all my might, mind, and strength and he will guide me. Help me. Find me. SAVE me. When things change, not always for the better, I just remember HE never changes, he never falters, and He is the only one I can TRULY count on. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment