Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wants.

So I find that just as you are wanting to go to sleep is when your brain decides to go crazy and think of EVERYTHING. So here I am, well I was just thinking about all the things I want or would like to happen. (There is a lot.)
I want:
- A job...money saved.
- Time to slow down and speed up when desirable.
- To get out of this city.
- To be in school.
- Answers to questions that stay on my mind all the time.
- To hug my best friends again.


That is just a short list because really, who likes listening to "I want, I want, I want"? No one. Thats why I don't talk about it often and it just sits up there in my mind all the time. So anyways, there are things on that list that are unrealistic at the moment (or ever. haha) and there are others that I can achieve and go for. I have learned that you may want one thing and recieve another and THAT is the Lord's work in your life.

He gives us what we NEED and not necessarily what we "want" or would "like". He gives us trials and such to make us grown and become stronger. It is when we get through those times, that we will either get what we want or in most cases realize that those things weren't as important as we once thought. It is in those times we become the most humble and become more like Him. We grow through Him giving us the things he knows we actually need and that in the long run will make us happier and better people.
He always knows whats best for us, even when we can't see it for ourselves. We just all need to have more faith in Him and His plan for us. I'm learning that more and more every day.
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment