Sunday, October 16, 2011

Elder Ryan.


Another soon to be missionary, another goodbye, another blog post. I never thought I'd be doing this for Ryan!

There is just so much to say. We've only known each other for a year and a half or so but it feels like SO much longer. We have had some great times and during those great times became best friends. Ryan is one of those guys that you can instantly just click with and that's what we did. He has trusted me with so much and has been there for me as much as I have been there for him. He also gives the best hugs! Just saying. haha So anyways.

 
Now to you specifically, Ryan. This is one of the best decisions you've made yet! I'm so proud of you and the fact that you have decided to serve a mission. (: You are THE best. I'm serious. I'm not just saying that as your best friend, I'm saying that because you are. You always are thinking about others and care so much for everyone. I love how close you are to your wonderful family. (By the way, I hope they know I will be visiting them often. haha) You're kind, loving, and strong...all great traits to have in order to be an amazing missionary. I have no doubt that through your strong testimony and gentle ways that you will touch many lives. I pray that you find all the people you're meant to find to bring to this gospel. I am thankful for al the memories we've made. From times as simple as F.H.E. to the B.I. to YSA dances (and our "prom thing") to just hanging out in parking lots and the big ones like our road trip to Utah or Wild Rivers. Thanks for always being there when I needed you most. You say that 2 years will pass by quickly, lets keep going with that. haha Because I'll be missing my best friend often. Between everyone, you win the prize for being the hardest goodbye. haha FORreal.

So, stay strong out there. Remember who you are, that you have a purpose, and that you're meant to be there. Who knows, there could be someone RIGHT now just waiting for you. That is an exciting thought. (: Just remember all the support you have through family and friends AND especially your Savior...and your Heavenly Father. When times get tough, and they probably will, remember that. Everyone is here for you, just a letter away or just a prayer away. Well, I will write you once you get to the MTC and can't wait to hear all about your experiences. Take care and see you in 2 years.
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment