Saturday, October 8, 2011

Unexpected.

Ok, so I know I said that my next post would be about Utah BUT like we all know, life is full of unexpected twists and so I have other stuff to talk about. Anyways. The NEXT post will be about Utah.

So, 10.7.2011, I took my permit test...again (my other permit expired :P) and I passed. :D So that was great. I'll take my driving test in the next week or so. (:

Now. The unexpected twist. Well, Ryan talked about having people over around 7:30 pm. So I got ready like normal and then ended up showing up late. So the door gets opened and all the dogs are there, so I'm petting them and saying hello to everyone. For some reason, everyone was just hanging out in the doorway area. So I was like, alright. Like maybe a minute or so after I got there...ERIC comes around the corner. Did you get that? ERIC. haha (Elder Johansen.) I seriously freaked OUT. Seriously, I had no words. The only thing I could get out was "oh my gosh" and "what the heck" and "seriously"..."oh my gosh". haha You get it. Anyways. He started coming near me and I was just like "can I hug you?" haha Then he gave me a hug and I was all shaky and crap. haha It seriously just shocked the heck out of me.

So after all that and I could gather thoughts again and speak normal, I found out why he is here. He was released so that he could come home for back surgery. So basically, his mission is on hold for a little while until that is all squared away then he will be set apart again and gone.

Life is crazy. You never know what is going to happen because its just full of unexpected surprises. So learn to always expect the unexpected.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment