Sunday, October 16, 2011

One more time...for Elder Taylor.




Saying goodbye to not one but TWO friends in one day was no good. haha Well anyways, Taylor's turn.




"Hi, I'm Taylor and I like to party." hahaha This is how Taylor introduces himself and I'm gonna miss that! Anyways, I met Taylor back in Dance Festival days as well. Oh those were some good times. We've become so much closer since then and I am so thankful for that. Its been awesome hanging out all the time, visiting him at Walmart, making smores at the top of a mountain, dancing crazy at YSA dances, our Utah road trip, and everything in between. By the way, Taylor also gives great hugs! haha So good that it definitely made me cry when we said our goodbyes today.




Well Taylor, I can't believe its time. But I know how long you've waited to leave so you're super excited and that is wonderful. I don't think Argentina knows whats coming to them! haha I love your fun loving attitude. You have so much knowledge in you about the gospel and its so great that you get to share it with others so that they may feel the joy you have. I love that you're always so willing to help anyone that needs it, that will definitely come in handy! Always know how strong you are because you are one of the strongest people I know. You always know what to say and how to say it...whether it be serious or funny. You're wonderful! I hope you do all that you're meant to out there and that you will always know what to do. I hope you learn all that you are supposed to and always teach along side of the Holy Ghost.






Just remember what you've been taught and hold tight to your testimony. You're going to be just great out there! I know you'll be an amazing missionary and can't wait to write to you. See you in 2 years. (:



Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment