Saturday, April 30, 2011

Him.

Do you think it is possible to meet "him" as in "the one", the one you are destined to be with and not even know it? Like this, you're just friends. Close and liking others but then if you look at it, the reason you are so close to eachother is because you probably would be PERFECT for one another. You're so compatible that its ridiculous. Do you think that could happen? Do you think, for one moment, that one day each one of you will see it. That one day, one could just wake up and see the other in a WHOLE new light. I do not know if this happens but how amazing would it be to just experience that. To be like, "we were the best of friends, then I woke up and realized, I was meant to spend my life with them." It could be completely amazing. haha Who knows.

Well. I have been getting NO sleep lately so I shall go to bed. I'm so exhausted, I feel defeated almost because I have been getting little sleep for WEEKS now. :P

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment