Thursday, April 14, 2011

frustration.

I can't even BEGIN to list my frustrations at the moment. There are so many things going right in my life just not in the ways that will help me move on with my life. Seriously, I thought I was so close to getting this job but no, they can't even CONSIDER my application. Whats that supposed to mean?! I am so mad that to GET me my first job I need former job. Oh man. Well guess what, I don't. It doesn't mean I'm stupid, or can't work, or I am incapable of holding a job. I've always been stuck in this situation. I'm tired of it. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of being let down when I am trying SO hard to get out and be on my own in this messed up world. /:

Then on top of that, I see the friends around me STRUGGLING in more ways than one. With relationships, the same job issues I am having, with their families, and more. Of course I am always there for them. No matter my dumb situation and hardships I make sure to take care of them by always being a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, a friend until the end. I'm there through thick and then. It may sound cheesy but its true. If I could help another's heart from breaking even more, I have done my duty. I just can't stand seeing them hurt.

I looked at my e-mails right now and right below the job's e-mail was this:

"Faith in the Lord is trust in the Lord. We cannot have true faith in theLord without also having complete trust in the Lord’s will and in the Lord’s timing. As a result, no matter how strong our faith is, it cannot produce a result contrary to the will of Him in whom we have faith. Remember that when your prayers do not seem to be answered in the way or at the time you desire. The exercise of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is always subject to the order of heaven, to the goodness and will and wisdom and timing of the Lord. When we have that kind of faith and trust in the Lord, we have true security and serenity in our lives." -- Dallin H. Oaks

Talk about divine intervention. Instead of crying more, I can stop and just be filled with hope again. Life moves on. When you get DOWN in the dumps at least the only way to go is UP. I know that at times its hard, even for me, to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That light may dim for a bit but it will never go out because there is always room for HOPE. Hope and Faith. I see that light, its dim tonight, but through the Lord it grows brighter and brighter because He is there. He is walking with me through this hard time, He is walking with EACH of us through the hard times in this life. We are never alone when we have Him in our lives. Never. That is what I am holding onto tonight. Thats what I hope my dearest friends are holding onto as well.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment