Monday, April 25, 2011

Independence.

Its funny how getting out on your own to be independent requires so much help. AND not only that but no one wants to help. That is where it gets frustrating. I feel like I haven't accomplished my goals since I got out of school. I hate feeling like I can't do anything. I can't drive, I don't have a phone, I didn't get into the school of my choice and leave RIGHT after HS like my plan. So I ask for help and I feel annoying asking to just drive because I still don't have my actual license, just a permit...man. So with that, I don't really ask for much. I feel annoying and like I am just in the way. However, they WANT me out on my own. I need your help. I need it. But looks like I won't get it. Here I go on my own. Trying, to become independent.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment