Thursday, April 21, 2011

Music.

Its funny when you find a song that seems to just speak to your SOUL. Hilary Weeks sing a song called "Just Let Me Cry." I am telling you, it is amazing. I hear it and it explains exactly what I am feeling. I cannot always get the right words out and that is why I firmly believe lyrics are the words we are all not able to say out loud to one another.

They say timing is everything. Things take time to heal. Forgiveness comes in time. Time. Time. Time. But the most important thing about time is it is always about the LORD's timing. He ultimately knows why things happen at the times they do. In time, things will be better.

I believe everything happens for a reason. The Lord puts things in our path to test our strength, our faith in Him, our hope, love, and every other aspect of us. My tears are not a surrendor. So with that said...for now, "Just let me cry."

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment