Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yours.

Okay, so I'm just trying to gather my thoughts so this post will make some sense. I apologize ahead of time if I just ramble on. haha

SO! Some exciting news, I am now a licensed driver as of November 18th. (: Although I do not have a car of my own its nice having that and feeling like I've accomplished a little more this year. Also, work is going good! I really enjoy it...even when it is boring I feel productive and its nice.

Now...I shall ramble. haha So the feeling of letting go has just been something I've been thinking about for some time now. Especially, the letting go of someone. That someone could be a friend, someone you love but doesn't love you, a past love, and so on. But you know what is possibly harder than actually letting go yourself? Seeing someone ELSE struggling to let someone go. Seeing them have a battle within themselves about whether or not to let someone go even when that someone has hurt them over and over again. I think that is the hardest thing and I will tell you why.

It is harder because letting go of those people in your life or realizing those people are not coming back is such a personal thing. You cannot help someone with that trial. You can give them advice, your opinion, whatever but its all up to them. I know this because I've been there. So I know how it feels and I know how other people try to help.

Letting go is just one of the hardest trials. Its emotional, its difficult, its personal, and its deep. An old saying goes, "if you let someone go and they don't return to you...they were never yours. If you let them go and they come BACK, they have always been yours and will always be yours." I've always heard that but never really quite believed it and now...I know it to be true.

So always keep your faith in someone else alive BUT also know just when to let go and when you let go, be sure of it but don't doubt yourself. Let go with all your might and heart. Just remember that old saying and you'll be just fine. We are definitely all in this together.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment