Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sunshine.

SO. I don't like leaving this blog on kind of a depressing note. hahaha So here we are. (:
Today it is beautiful outside. The sun is shining and I am LOVING it. You know what would make it better? Being at the beach right now. :D Ah, that would be perfect. I love how the sun feels when it hits your skin. Warm, comforting, and makes you just want to stay outside forever. Much better than the bitter cold. (; haha



I think after I finish cleaning the living room from "Prom" stuff, I will go outside. Paint my nails, play with the dog, jump on the trampoline. Yep. That is a good day. (:

In short, I wanted to make a list of things I am grateful for TODAY.

- The sun. The Gospel. Family. Faith. Love. Hoping. Best friends. Laughter. Advice. Service. Pets. Music. Band-aids. A home. Institute. The Scriptures. Missionaries. Prayer. Good news. Happinedd. Nail polish. Doctors, nurses, police officers, fire-fighters, soldiers, etc. Safety. Comfort. A bed. Blankets. I'm thankful for everything. Life is a gift although its a struggle, its a gift nonetheless. I am blessed.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment