Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grateful.



Right now I am so grateful for my friends. All day I just hung out at home, just hiding away from the world. I listened to music, hung out with my little brother, and watched movies. BUT this status on FB that I posted made me answer questions about whoever "liked" it. SO. I did that today.




Its silly but what I got from posting all those things on my friend's walls made me just really appreciate them. I thought about all the fun times we have had, what I really like about them, when we first met, and more. It really made me think about how good of a friends we are, me and each one of them. If anything, I'm just extremely grateful to have them in my life. They all know who they are.




The moral of all this is there are days where you're just going to want to hide away from everything. Not answer the phone, texts, messages on FB, or anything...you are just going to want to sit around and be alone. However, when your skies are dark and dreary the friends you have are going to be that little bit of sunlight shining through. That hand that is going to reach out and take yours. Those arms that are you going to pull you in and NOT let you go until you feel better. Those are your true friends. Friends are there in the good times BUT you know who your true friends are when they are still around for the bad times too. (:





Tell your friends often what they mean to you. Show the love, be the shoulder to cry on, the listening ear, the friend that is there for another at the drop of a hat, and the friend that everyone loves. Friends are an important part of life, there is no doubt about that. I hope every one of you knows this.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment