Monday, May 23, 2011

Missionaries.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I can't believe that I have so many friends going on missions right now, its so unreal. My cousin Audra will be going on one, Jon is leaving on Tuesday, Eric leaves in ONE month, Greg leaves in September, Kelsey has her papers in and so does Taylor.

6 people. 5 of which I see on a daily/weekly basis. I just cannot believe it. They're all going to be so great. I have not a doubt in my mind that each one of them will be AMAZING. (: I just wish they were not all leaving at once. haha Since we all know...I suck at goodbyes.

Since Jon is the first to go, he is the first to have a picture in my blog. Congrats again Jon on this decision you have made in your life. You are going to be such a great missionary. You're going to touch SO many lives with your willingness to teach and your strong testimony. See you in 2 years. (:





Wow, time just flies. My word of advice is to cherish each day, each moment, each memory, each embrace, each happiness, eachother. Really...just cherish life. Its so easy to get caught up in the world that is why we need to make the effort to keep ourselves grounded and spiritually high. As Audra once said, "Cherish the now because all too soon it becomes yesterday."


Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment