Sunday, May 15, 2011

Change.

As you live life from day to day its hard to realize that you leave parts of you behind and change. You become a different person all in all, not at once of course.

But one day, you wake up and realize you have changed a little bit too much to the point where it makes you say "who am I, really? what am I doing?" Sometimes you say that because you like what you've become but the you may say that because, its not who you want to be at all. You want to go back to how you were.

In order to go back, you need to figure out what you changed, why you changed it, what to change back, and how you WANT to be now. Its hard. Trials, heart ache, friends, family, just day to day life really makes you into WHO you are. Through everything you see what you're really made of.

I think we don't really know who we want to be in this life, everything is ever changing. I know that I have changed and sometimes I feel like I want to go back. Back to my old self. BUT then I realize what I have done to get to where I am now. The struggles I have been through, the people I have known, and all that I've done in my life. I am still young and with that I feel like I have my whole life to figure out who I am and who I want to be. The real test in this life is that, finding out who you are and try to not be afraid of it. (:

So here is to hoping that we all find the strength within us to be all that we can be. To become who we want to be. To love who we are.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment