Saturday, July 30, 2011

Timing.

I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to have even MORE faith in the Lord's timing. I mean, I know there is a reason for everything. So I got that but I need to have more faith in the timing department.
I have come to this conclusion because I feel like a LOT of my tests/trials are timing related! I always am in situations that have awful timing. Seriously. So I mean, that must mean that is my weakness. That is the crack in my faith, I need to have more faith in HIS timing.
For an example, I met this really cool guy and then later on found out he was Mormon. So awesome. Well, he was left Cali in the days to follow. Terrible timing. To meet someone worth getting to know better and then they leave? Timing was not in my favor. haha I have plenty of other stories about terrible timing but I won't go into those. haha
The point is, the Lord knows us. He knows our plan, our path, everything. He knows it all! So ultimately, His timing is somehow perfect. Although we (I) might think its terrible timing! haha But everything does happen for a reason and at the right time. That is where faith comes in. Have faith that everything that will work out. Even if it is the wrong time (to you) right now, its doesn't mean its the wrong thing. It will/can happen at a later time. Timing definitely is everything and the Lord is ultimately the watch of our lives. I'll just keep holding on and working on my faith in His timing. One day, I'll see that it will all work out perfectly. One day.
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment