Friday, July 15, 2011

Lucky.

"Whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. Then I'm not as sad as I once was."
When you miss someone and thoughts of them stay with you all of the time...it gets hard. Well I was thinking and then I thought about how LUCKY I was. Which led to that statement above. (: I have a few people that I just miss like crazy, people that will be leaving soon, and a couple of others who have told me of there plans to leave. Its crazy. (Just a side note, makes me more determined to get out of here! haha) However, it is a good thing to see everyone's lives going the right direction and their plans turning out well.
So. When I start to get sad or want to let tears fall, I just stop and think about how lucky I really am. I have so many special people in my life. I have friends that mean the WORLD to me and I would do anything for them. With that, I am so thankful. Because as I have said in the past, goodbyes are the hardest part. Well now I know that the days that FOLLOW that goodbye are THE hardest part. You just gotta learn to carry on. Look for the positive in the situation. See how lucky you are to have them in your life. See that it isn't a complete goodbye, you'll see them again. Whether it is in 2 weeks, 4 months, or 2 years. I'll see you few special people again, in time we will be brought back together. I'm just lucky.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment