Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Failed.

I absolutely HATE that word. I hate everything about it. How it sounds, how it feels, and so on. Its like every time I take a few steps forward, get excited, and feel like I'm moving forward...I get knocked back twice as far.
Today's failure: My driving test...and my permit expires Saturday. So I've been knocked back a lot BECAUSE now, I will probably have to take the written test AGAIN, waste more money, and then take my driving test. I'm just frustrated with myself. I am not blaming anyone, not even my CRANKY instructor. (I kept thinking, she probably does a TON of these all day so give her a break. But she really did have just a sour attitude. NEVER smiled or anything. But I still don't blame her. hah) Anyways, I failed because of one thing...just one. I went 25 mph on a 40 mph street for "2 blocks". However. I really thought it was a residential area! AND there were no signs with the speed limit so I thought "better safe than sorry". /: OY!
Well thats it. I guess I just needed to vent a little. When I got home around noon, I got water and walked to the park. I stayed there for almost 3 hours. haha I needed that alone time. It was definitely nice. The walk was great, I even took longer ways to and from, and the weather is perfect. So today I am just thankful for perfect weather and the love for walking.
Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment