Monday, January 30, 2012

Boyfriend.

Man. That is going to take me a little bit to get used to saying. Aww, let me just say how happy I am. The Lord truly knows who He should put in each of our lives and I am thankful for that.

We had our first kiss on the 21st and at that moment I completely knew...he was the guy for me.

So on the 26th, I became happily taken away by the greatest guy in the world, Scott. He is truly the best. We were just cuddling and enjoying a night in when he said he had something to say and knew how to say it now. He said the sweetest things about trust, about us, about everything and I wasn't even scared when he was telling me it all. I just wanted him to keep going and get to the part where he asked me to be his girlfriend. haha It got to that part and now I'm happier than ever. Even now I am sitting here grinning like a fool. He just has me so extremely happy. He tells me how lucky he is but really, I am the lucky one. I love holding his hand whenever we're together, kissing him like its the last time I will, talking to him, goodnight messages, and everything else.

I was sick this morning and he brought me a smoothie after church.
He visited me at work just to check on me (and to buy dogfood haha).
AFTER I got off at 9:30 pm, he came over where we then watched "The Notebook" and had pancakes at midnight.

Tell me that isn't the perfect boyfriend...yep, you can't say it. haha Because it wouldn't be true, he is the best.

Life couldn't be better right now. I may not know what lies ahead of me but now I am not afraid of it. I'm not afraid to go for whatever I dream up because I have him by my side. I don't feel so alone through everything I am going through and whats better than that is I know he feels the same. Making him happy is the best thing I can do. His happiness makes me radiate joy and seriously its the greatest.

Until Then.

Our first picture taken together (not as a couple at that time but I love it), last year at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment