Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy.

I can't believe I have been neglecting my blog! I was doing so well but now I have been busier than ever. Life has been absolutely crazy lately.

I've been juggling quiet a bit lately. So, I have been working pretty good hours lately. No more 8 hours per week. haha That was ridiculous. I've been kinda dating a friend, not completely serious yet but he makes me feel special. Its nice. (: Then church, hanging out with friends, FHE, and institute...no wonder my energy has been shot. Also. Brian is moving so yet another great friend of mine is going to be gone, as of today, and I still hate goodbyes.

Well, with that, I just feel really quiet lately. I feel like I can’t say enough, can’t say anything to help, or can’t say what I really want to say…so I’m not saying enough. That probably makes no sense but there really is no other way to explain it. I’m having to say goodbye and have said goodbye to some of my closest friends and it makes it hard when I need someone to talk to…to rant, to just let everything out. Times like these, I really miss my best friend. I miss the connections I have had with others. Well, now, I am at a loss for words. So. I will continue just being quiet for now.

Its been kinda hard not to withdrawal more than I have. I feel a little bit like I'm falling apart on the inside. Like, its just one thing after another and I need a break. A break from missing people, from going out...from reality. I kinda went "awol" last week and I'm thinking that's what I need to do again.

I just need to get back on the ground with both my feet planted firmly on it.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment