Monday, December 26, 2011

Official.

I had another day where I just felt truly thankful and happy. I was working a long shift today and was told that one of the leaders wanted to see me. So, I finished with the guest and then went to go see what was going on.

Prayers were answered, I am officially a permanent Target employee!! (: I am so beyond excited. It may not be the "best" job but I think its a great job for me. I love it! I love that Target hired me and gave me that oppotunity to prove myself to be a good worker. I am thankful that I have a steady job now. Its a wonderful feeling knowing that I will be saving money for school and for all the things I need. I just feel....responsible and a little more independant.

So, thank you Target. haha This was like an amazing Christmas/Birthday presesnt! :D By the way, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. This is truly the most wonderful time of the year.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment