Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Again.

So here we go again, with issues dealing with school.

Well. I just want to talk about my desire to go to a 4 year university. This has always been my dream...my goal. I am so sick of people saying to me "looks like you're just going to have to swallow your pride and go to RCC". First off, that is NOT the reason I don't want to go there. I have heard nothing but drama come out of that school. Takes too long to register, getting no important classes, being there longer than necessary, etc. I just have no desire to go there and it doesn't FEEL right. Now that I got that out, I feel like I can tell people that straight up when they tell me things like that.

I don't want to be defensive or bitter because these trials to just get INTO a school are somehow making me into a stronger person. I keep being disappointed but I'm learning thats life. When one door closes you gotta find the other one that opened. I appreciate advice but I do not appreciate being talked down to or told what to do...that only pushes me away.

On another note, I hope all the guys in my life know that I've got their backs. I am so thankful for their friendship more than any friendship with the ladies in my life. That may sound harsh, but I just connect so much better with them and love how they don't 'backstab' or just talk behind eachothers backs all the time. Its nice! haha I appreciate the fun loving, drama free attitude they all have and I think we could all use a little more of that in our lives.

Well this year is almost over. Its time to make new goals, look back on the year, and dream about a new fresh year.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment