Monday, September 26, 2011

Words.

So I have learned that you will always have at least one person in your life that just BUGS you. haha Thats life! As nice as you are there will be someone who just somehow can get under your skin. Well I have someone in my life like that. Not good.

This person particularly bothers me with words. What is said to me is not always the nicest. Of course this person thinks what is being said is funny but truth is, it isn't. It hurts. I have learned that words can cut the deepest and leave scars that are unseen. You may forgive people for what they say but you sure never forget how it made you feel.

I feel like I am a nice, pretty calm, person but that doesn't mean I can't stick up for myself. You better believe I can. Well this person got a little taste of what is to come if I hear more rude/trying to be funny comments.

Words are powerful. OH so powerful. Words can make you smile, laugh, hurt, cry, and more. They can save some one or they can be why someone needs saving. We need to be careful in the manner of which we speak. We need to be cautious about what escapes our mouths. It is important to always realize what you are saying to others. My mom always quoted the movie Bambi growing up, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all." (-Thumper) It is so true. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. Don't use your words to hurt another person.

So I kindly say, watch what you say. Think about how you would feel if someone said to you, what you say to others. Think about how you can talk positively. Think about how you can speak nicely. Think about how you say things and what you say before its too late.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment