Friday, February 10, 2012

Mission.

I feel like my last post was just way intense and I haven't really been able to gather my thoughts well enough for another one. Life is just a crazy mess sometimes!

When trials come, I find the best thing to do for me is write, pray, and read my scriptures. Trials come and go but our Savior is always with us, never leaving us to take them on our own. I'm so thankful to know that.

So, the point of this post is to say that I will most likely be going on a mission. The other day I realized that I could technically put my papers in around May/June. CRAZY. Also, Scott can put in his papers soon and he plans to AND Robert will also be doing his. Its all hitting so close that I could be out on a mission, my best friend, my boyfriend, and my brother all at the same time. How cool is that? Very. haha It just makes me think that maybe I am really meant to go on one because school plans have been crumbling since I graduated and maybe I am not meant to do school until after a mission. I have no idea. My PB blessing does say something like what I am meant to do (career wise) will be made known to me in that time. SO. As of now, I am seriously considering going after my childhood goal of going on a mission.

Life is full of decisions, paths, trials, good times, and bad times. Its up to us to make choices, find our way, cherish the good times, and learn from the bad ones. Its important to know that through Him all things are possible and life, no matter how crazy it may be, is great.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment