Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Graduation.

SO! My little brother Robert is a high school graduate. Its so weird because he is just my little bro, my bubba, and now here he is a man. I can't even begin to explain how proud I am of him but I am going to try. 


He has done so much to get good grades, be an exceptional student, an awesome friend, an annoying but loving brother and son. I couldn't be happier to be his sister. He tries so hard at everything he does that I believe he can accomplish everything.  I know that in his eyes I am not always a nice person to but I want him to know that I try so hard everyday. He isn't ‘just my little bro’, I try to make HIM proud, as proud as he has made me. I just want him to be happy with whatever he does. I’m proud of him, for who he is and who he will become. When he came out to just walk down the track to his seat I had tears in my eyes and such a proud smile on my face. Then when his name was called, I sure didn't hold back. He is such a great brother and I couldn't ask for more.


Well, Robert will be going on his mission now and that is so exciting. I can't wait to send him letters and packages. It will just be more time to grow closer to him and then soon enough I will get to share many of the same experiences that he will go through. Anywho, congrats Bubba! hahaha I love you and I always will!


To all the other graduating seniors, congratulations. Now go out there and make YOUR dreams come true. This is your guys' time to shine, to grow, to mess up, and to learn. Don't be afraid of what the future holds. Be excited to move on and experience life and all its glorious messiness. I have faith in each one of you as you should each have in yourselves. I can't wait to see the kind of men and women you all will become.

Until Then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment